An important message from the Superpoints Team regarding some changes effective immediately:
Due to the evolving nature of our program, we are making some changes which will impact the Superpoints community. We love our members so in order to make the Superpoints website more sustainable, we have had to make some changes that align with our competitors to the Referral Program and Rewards Catalog. These will go into effect on Thursday, May 17th, 2012.
Previously, the amount of points Gold and Platinum Members could win from their direct, level one referrals win’s on the Super Lucky Button was not capped. After this change, all Gold and Platinum members can win a maximum of 1,000 points PER referral.
We understand that this is a big change to our referral program. However, we want to ensure that the Superpoints website is not only sustainable, but can also accommodate more members in the near future. Additionally, as a team, we did not want to take away the ability for you to win what your referrals win on the Super Lucky Button, so this is an opportunity to continue taking advantage of inviting new members to the site and having them join your network.
Regarding the Rewards Catalog, we have updated how many points each reward will cost. The amount of points each reward costs will now be variable and fluctuating. Some weeks there may be a sale on certain rewards, so we encourage you to check back weekly for specials on rewards.
Many of our members have requested new rewards to be added, so we will be starting to continuously add new rewards to the Rewards Catalog based on feedback from Superpoints members. Let us know what you want to see!
Although we’ve had to make these rather not so fortunate changes, we are also adding New Features to the Superpoints website for all our members to enjoy.
- The first new feature is that we have launched a brand new Offer Wall: SuperRewards! The SuperRewards Offer Wall will provide you with more chances to earn points by completing offers, additional Videos, as well as deals on magazine subscriptions.
- We heard so much great feedback about the coupons that are sometimes found on the site, that Superpoints is now offering a Coupon Page, where you can find a large selection of coupons to use at your local grocery store, favorite retailer, and more! As of now, this is for our US members only but we are working hard to find our CA and UK members great discounts and specials as well.
- We have also added a Daily Deals Page! Superpoints members will be able to find steals and deals on items they already plan on purchasing. Local deals for restaurants, shopping, salons, hotels, etc will be easily available to all our members. These can make for awesome gifts… believe us!
Additionally, the Superpoints Team wants you to know that we hear you and we are already working on more features you’ve requested to earn more points. Stay tuned… we will be giving sneak peeks to our members as soon as we can!
Will I continue to win points from my referrals that have already won me over 1,000 points?
- Yes, the 1,000 point cap will begin on Thursday May 17th.
Will we still be able to win Bonus Invites from the Super Lucky Button?
- Yes, absolutely! You will still be able to receive Bonus Invites and receive the points when someone signs up under you and becomes a Basic Member.
Will the points I win from my referrals completing Emailed Surveys count toward the 1,000 points?
-Yes, the 1,000 point cap includes all points you win through your referrals
Will it be harder to redeem for a reward?
- No. Although the point values will be changing for each reward, there will be times when we have deals and sales on rewards, so be sure to check each week for specials!
**If you have any further questions or concerns, please address them to email@example.com